All UK citizens who'd love to go to Russia ought to know they require a visa to enter the nation. But if you intend on visiting Russia anytime soon, remember which you cannot use for a Russia visa without an invitation letter.
It's a business which expedites the procedure for acquiring a visa, but because in this situation it's impossible, the corporation can help you receive the letter. Visit the website and get to know more about Making Of Russian business Visa invitation.
Image Source: Google
What files are required?
Before filling in this program, there are a couple of things that you should put together. Here's a listing of what you'll need:
• Valid passport — the passport needs to keep its validity for six months from the birth date in Russia
• Valid email address — that the invitation letter will arrive through email
• Proof of lodging — a resort confirmation or any other kind of booking is okay
• Proof of fund — just if required
• Business card if you travel for business functions
• The way of payment — you have to pay because of its services prior to submitting your program. It is possible to use a credit or a debit card.
There are just two steps you will need to go through. The first will ask that you set in your private info, pick the visa type you need, as well as the processing period. The next step is made up of very simple revision and revision. After the payment is processed, then you can submit your application and wait for it to arrive via email.